At Fosse France Solutions we supply complete systems for installation by you or your nominated contractor.
If you would like to undertake the installation yourself we can
- advise you on the planning of the installation
- talk you through all aspects of the job
- provide a telephone support service throughout the process.
If you would like the installation of your system to be undertaken by a contractor we can either
- recommend an installer in your area. We have a network of recommended installers throughout France, so if you are interested in any of our systems but have not yet chosen an installer, then please do contact us for our approved installer in your area
- assist in finding a suitable installer in your area.
We will ensure that whichever installer is chosen, we will provide them with comprehensive installation information and a telephone support service throughout the process.
In those circumstances where one of our approved installers is not used, we also offer site visits where we can oversee the installation work directly to ensure compliance with manufacturers guidelines. This can be done for a set fee of 150€ plus travel per site visit (please contact us for details).
We also offer a commissioning and activation service for those circumstances where the installation is undertaken by a non approved installer. This will involve activating the system and running diagnostic tests to ensure the correct functioning of the system. For most systems, it is a manufacturers requirement that this commissioning and testing is undertaken by an approved representative in order for the manufacturers warranties and guarantees to be validated. This can be done for a set fee of 250€ plus travel per site visit (please contact us for details).
Please note that whilst we can offer advice in respect of installation, it is the responsibility of the purchaser and their installation contractor to ensure that the installation method and procedure is in accordance with prevailing ground conditions, regulatory requirements and manufacturers guidelines.